blog_banner 20

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Heads up - naughty photo of my eggplants ahead.

My eggplants.

Although it was my idea, Mark took this photo under protest. He kept saying, "That's obscene!" over and over again, but he did it anyway.

Our eggplants are doing really well this year (which is more than I can say for our tomato plants, which mostly fizzled out). Unless I can find some other recipes, I'm going to be frying eggplant for the next month. I fried the first one last night for dinner. Lauren liked it so much she was picking from my plate after she finished hers. Then again I don't think this constitutes a break through, because even a old shoe would taste good if it was coated with Italian bread crumbs and fried.

In other news, starting tomorrow we're on vacation until September 2nd. Celebrate!

No comments: