blog_banner 20

Sunday, October 20, 2013

13 Days of Halloween - Day 2

13 Days of Halloween 2013 - Day 2

Yesterday after we visited the garden center, we stopped the browse a local antique store. There I saw some vintage satin masks for sale. I thought they would look fun displayed together, but instead of buying them there, I thought I could probably find them cheaper at a party store. So today, I checked out Party City which has an impressive selection of costumes and costume accessories. I think they even put the dedicated Halloween stores to shame! Anyway, I was excited to find that they carried the masks in every color of the rainbow except...green. I guess if you're dressing up as The Riddler or Green Lantern or a sexy leprechaun, you're out of luck. So I had to substitute with the rainbow one. Also, they ended up costing just as much as they were at the antique store. Oh well, at least they're shiny and new.

Sometimes we all wear masks.


No comments: