blog_banner 20

Sunday, March 30, 2014

2014 Sketch Journal - Week 11

2014 Sketch Journal - Week 11

And yes I'm still a couple of weeks behind on my journal. I thought for sure I'd catch up this week, but I lost the urge to draw after I completed these pages. The theme that I finally decided upon was inspired by Lauren, who has become a quite fiction writer in her spare time. She's been writing some very imaginative stories. Her favorite genres are:

 --Animals (typically in some kind of danger)
 --Horror
 --The zombie apocalypse.

Coincidentally, the day after I drew this typewriter, Mel C congratulated me on my appointment to assistant vice president by giving me a card with a vintage typewriter on the front. She also gave me a chocolate Jesus, but that's a whole other story.

As a side note, in concept I really liked the idea of the letters flying from the typewriter, but after I filled in my entries, it ended up looking too busy. Oh well.

No comments: