blog_banner 20

Monday, January 29, 2007

It's...TAX TIME!




I can be excited about that because I'm not the one who is filing our return. Despite the fact that we have all kinds of property tax stuff to deal with due to the sale of our old house / purchase of our new house, Mark has really gotten a jump start this year.

In other news, Lauren, aka "She Who Lives By Bread Alone," ate baked beans tonight. Not only did she eat them, she demanded them. She kept chanting BAKE BEAN! BAKE BEAN! over and over again until I placated her with another scoop from my plate.

Lauren also pointed to Peter Frampton on the cover of "Frampton Comes Alive" and called him "mum." Note to self - Make appointment with stylist STAT.

Lastly, Lauren managed to program our answering machine so that it speaks Spanish.

All in all, a pretty full day, I'd say.

No comments: