blog_banner 20

Sunday, November 30, 2014

52 Weeks of 2014 - Week 48

Yikes. I just realized tonight that I haven't updated the blog all month. I've back filled all the prior weeks in November, so this brings us up to date and ready for December! On a related note, I'm so happy to report that I just received my camera back from Nikon good as new - yay!

Since this week was Thanksgiving, we are all about the turkeys.

Our friendly neighborhood turkeys.

You weren't expecting the live kind?

Meeting of the minds.

Every morning for the last week or so, a huge flock of over 20 turkeys cuts through our yard.

 Like the chicken, trying to get to other side.

This one was in a panic because unlike the chicken, he couldn't get to the other side.

 King of the hill.

But then he figured it out.

Watching turkeys from the window.

Kitty Coco and Cookie were both interested in the turkeys outside.

Turkey sniffer.

But Marcus only cared about the turkey inside.


No comments: