blog_banner 20

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekend happenings.



Yesterday was Federated's day at PNC Park. We had a pretty decent time, but it's funny how trying to do something fun can be so stressful. First, we sat in traffic and then had to scramble for a parking space, which resulted in us arriving to the game a little late. We hadn't eaten dinner, so the first order of business was food. We bought some reasonably priced ($6.00) and tasty gyros. They were also a bit messy, and I ended up dripping dressing on my new cropped pants. Lauren was fairly well behaved, until she started wildly waving Buzz at the guy sitting in front of us. After Mark removed her from the situation, my friend Melissa and I were subjected to not one but two men who rather prominently adjusted themselves right in front of us. We left at the beginning of the 8th inning, since there was no point in watching the Pirates further humiliate themselves.



As for Mother's Day, Mark took me to have breakfast at Ikea. I love breakfast at Ikea - can you believe that you get all this for $1.99? They also have a 99 cent version that comes sans french toast sticks.




I swear that someday soon I will be back to updating more regularly. At the moment, work is really wringing me dry, so during the weeknights I'm pretty worthless. Hopefully, the situation will improve over the next week or two.

No comments: