blog_banner 20

Friday, May 23, 2008

Wii wish you a merry Christmas.

Wii would like to consume your life so that you neglect your loved ones and never venture outdoors again.

I guess you can tell that I have the day off from work today. I may even make it a three-fer if I get time to post again later tonight. I want to put down my thoughts on the American Idol finale so that wii can all move on with our lives.

Last Christmas, wii received gifts in the form cold hard cash / Target gift cards from several individuals. At the time, wii were going to save the stash and put it towards a bigger flat screen TV for when wii enclose our porch to make a family room. Since it is almost June and wii've received only one estimate out of the seven contractors wii solicited (Four of which made appointments and no-showed), I suggested that wii instead get a Wii.

This moment was made possible by grants from these individuals:

Mommy and Daddy Bruno
Grandma Andritz
Uncle Johnny Andritz
The Cole Family
Donna Stolz, aka Mark's boss

Wii at the Ross Family Equation thank you for your generous support.

(Wii watch way too much PBS around here.)

Rodeo.

Lauren also got to spend her birthday money that she received from Aunt Dolly. She picked out this pony from the Target Dollar Spot. They have been inseparable since.

No comments: