blog_banner 20

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hazy shade of winter.

That's a lot of wood!

Well, I have to say I am official sick of winter. I've never been a huge fan of the hot weather that summer brings, but I'll take it if that means we can broaden the activities available to us. Yes, winter sure is a drag when you don't have the holidays preparations to distract you.

We have been trying our best to keep occupied indoors. Mark has been working non-stop on the weekends and evenings installing the hard wood floor in the new room.

Portrait of the artist as a young girl.

So that leaves Lauren and I to our own devices. We've been doing quite a bit of coloring.

Busy little hands.

As for me, I've been doing a little scrapbooking and a little sewing here and there. Hopefully this weekend I can wrap up the things that I've started so that I can share the finished product. In the meantime, here's another one of my finished products:

The joy of coloring.

No comments: