blog_banner 20

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Did someone say...snow?

Marcus in the aftermath of the Blizzard of 2010

Yes, we got a lot of snow. About 21 inches give or take. It's old news now, but that doesn't mean anyone has stopped talking about it. One thing that I've found is that all this snow makes me feel very lazy. And it makes me want to take up knitting (Which I have, but we don't have time to talk about that now...doncha know that there's TWO FEET OF SNOW OUT THERE?!).

View from the master bedroom.

This is what I saw when I opened my eyes on Saturday morning. Well, at least the shadow of it. The blinds were down at the time.

Me like snow.

Marcus, still in his puppy-hood, gets a big thrill from the snow.

On second thought...



Lauren in the aftermath of the Blizzard of 2010.


Shoveling in style.

Good thing we invested in a pair of boots this year!



The winner of this showcase wins this prize and others if the Price Is Right!

The winner of this "snowcase" wins this prize, and others, if the Price Is Right!

1 comment:

Noreen said...

LOVE the action shot of Marcus! Looks like Lauren is having fun too.
That's ALOT of snow, even for us up north people!!! =)