blog_banner 20

Sunday, July 15, 2012

New kid in town.

 New kid in town.

After non-stop action over the last several weeks, we've just been lying low and taking it easy. I finally finished editing the photos from camp, so I just have to write the story that goes with them. I was going to post about it this weekend, but I ended spending a good bit a time yesterday working on another project (which I'll hopefully get to share here, if it pays off) that drank up much of my creative juices.

Now to the frog. His appearance was definitely the highlight of the weekend.

Come over and hang at my pad.

About a month ago, at Lauren's request, Mark purchased two tadpoles for our pond. We hadn't seen hide nor hair of them until today, when the most adorable little frog (about the size of a silver dollar) decided to make himself known. Hopefully his/her brother/sister overcomes its shyness too.

I think I'm going to need a bigger zoom lens.

No comments: