blog_banner 20

Monday, August 27, 2012

Still online.

Shine.

Just a quick note to show that the blog is still active. To be honest, I got in serious procrastination mode back in July, and then when the photos started piling up, I kind of got overwhelmed by the thought of blogging them all. Now I'm determined to work my way through the backlog, a little bit at a time. My goal is to be caught up by the end of August, so we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming. This is going to be a bit of a challenge because while Lauren doesn't start school until next week, soccer practice begins tomorrow plus we're gearing up for the new Girl Scout year this week. Nevertheless, I'm determined. To show that I am committed to blogging, I also updated the blog banner and since they were fairly out-of-date, I edited the links in the sidebar to the right. I felt it necessary that everyone be aware of Lauren's obsession with Minecraft and something called creepers.

 Backlit Coco.

In the meantime, here's a little Kitty Coconut to tide you over.

No comments: