blog_banner 20

Monday, November 26, 2012

A couple of special annoucements.

These are both kinda old news, but I wanted to share them for the sake of posterity.

blog banner

First, I finally finished my very own photography website! I've been kicking around the idea for about a year now, but only started making progress with the design during the last few months. Although I'm not actively seeking photography jobs, I've made some real progress in selling my work, so I wanted to create a professional presence where I can promote myself. The site does have a blog, but it will be focused on photography related content. I will continue to update The Ross Family Equation with family and other fun stuff as I have during the last six (almost seven!) years.

pb

Second, when they were planning to launch their blog, Pottery Barn contacted us and asked if we would be their first home tour. We were their featured story on Thanksgiving! Be sure to check it out - I even worked in an Uncle Craig reference (Hint - it has to do with napping.)!

So what's next? Well, there's a couple things I want to post here before November comes to a close because next up - it's December! And we all know what that means right? The 25 Days of Christmas! Witness as a working mom is driven to madness through her attempts to capture the holiday spirit in one photo a day!

No comments: