blog_banner 20

Sunday, February 16, 2014

52 Weeks of 2014: Week 7 - Love

If I only had a heart.

A couple of weeks ago, Getty sent out a call for love themed photos, so I spent last Saturday cranking out as many as I could. Of course, all the photography groups that I participate in had love / Valentine's Day topics this week, so I had to come up with yet another one. Now I'm all out of love (Nods to Air Supply).

I have last week's sketch journal pages done, but I'm too lazy right now to download the photo from my camera. We spent the morning out in the cold and snow unloading and sorting Girl Scout cookies, so that took up most of my motivation for the day. Tomorrow I'm off of work for President's Day, so I should have time to post it then, and maybe even finish this past week's too. Aside from the cookie delivery, significant events from the week included Lauren bringing home another straight A report card and my toaster photo was featured in Photography Week.
They had contacted me about it way back at the beginning of January, and I actually didn't even see it until the day after they posted.


No comments: