blog_banner 20

Sunday, August 24, 2014

52 Weeks of 2014 - Week 33

 Engagement ring cookies.

Mark's cousin Lindsey is getting married in October. Her bridal shower was this past weekend, so I thought I'd share a few photos from the event.

 One hundred bottles of wine on the wall.

The shower was held at Narcissi Winery, which is nearby to where we live. I had never been there but had heard good things about it. So I was excited to go!

Wedding dress cake.

Lindsey's cake was shaped like her wedding dress. When sliced, it looked just like regular cake and had a yummy raspberry filling.

Place setting.

These really cute chalkboard glasses did double duty as place markers and favors.

 The bride and groom.

And here's the bride and groom - Lindsey and her fiancé, Tysen. He gave her the crayon bank because she always wanted one. It's my favorite color - maybe I should ask Mark for one? On second thought, Lauren would probably take it for herself.

 Us.

Speaking of Mark, here's another bride and groom, although we've logged quite a few years from our wedding day.


No comments: