blog_banner 20

Saturday, June 9, 2007

On the road again.

I can't believe I'm 35 years old. Ugh, please make it stop.

Anyway, today we hit the rode again (this time with Lauren in tow) and headed toward Ligonier for Antiques on the Diamond. This show is much smaller than Burton, but has great ambiance. Although there wasn't much to buy (I did find a nice stoneware bowl for $10 that will be great for holding fruit), there was still a lot to see.



And as with all of our excursions, there was food involved. Every June, one of the local churches has a luncheon to benefit their mission work. They serve the best pulled pork sandwiches ever! Even Lauren had a few bites. I've come to the conclusion that I look forward to the June Ligonier show more for these sandwiches than for the antiques!

More pictures can be seen here.

1 comment:

your favorite stranger said...

you're 35 years young. (says the girl who refers to herself as "soon to be a quarter of a century old.")