blog_banner 20

Friday, June 1, 2007

Pirate game redux.



So for the second time in a month, I went to a Pirate game. This time, I went with my co-workers and sat in our company's luxury box.

The evening didn't start out so great, as just when we left for the game, a massive thunderstorm rolled through the area. We ended up hanging out for about forty minutes on the first floor of a parking garage until we got up enough courage to trek across the Roberto Clemente bridge.

Most of the photos that I took aren't very exciting - just of a bunch of men standing around drinking free beer. Here are a couple of the more interesting shots:



There's a story behind this photo, but I'll leave it to the imagination.



Apparently, when you occupy the luxury boxes, the Pirate Parrot comes to you.

No comments: