blog_banner 20

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I am a cooking scrapping fool.

I've tried not one, but two new recipes this week. On Sunday, I made Steak Pizzaiola (which on Everyone Loves Raymond, was Raymond's mother's signature dish). Mark really ate this up so I will probably make it again. Then tonight, I made Spaghetti Carbonara, which Lauren really ate up. I'm thankful that my mother does not actively read this blog, because if she knew that we were consuming something involving raw eggs stirred into pasta, she would have heart palpitations.

I am ashamed to say that I did not take photos of either dish.

I've also been trying to catch up on some scrapbooking. A couple of months ago, I had a really productive weekend where I made three pages, but I haven't really made anything since then. Over the course of the last 3 evenings (while Lauren watched Blues Clues on iTunes), I made this:



The photos were taken sometime last September. They are some of my favorites, so I really wanted to get them all on a page. I used what was left of the paper that I used for my Aunt's album, because I just love that paper and couldn't bear to let any of it to go to waste.

Journalling reads: Lauren, you may not be a good eater, but you sure are a cute one.

By the way, I dedicate this layout to my best gal pal, Melissa, who knows who the "good eater" of the Ross family really is.

No comments: