blog_banner 20

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Got your back (Or random Wednesday).

Just for fun, I thought I'd post some random photos taken in the last few weeks that have been idling on my camera cards. As I was editing them, I noticed that I take a lot of shots from the back. Case in point...

Lake Arthur.

...Mark and Lauren peering out at Lake Arthur.

Washington's Landing.

And enjoying the city skyline at the bridge to Washington's Landing.

Dogs and cats living together.

Human sacrifice. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria!

Eggplant sandwich.

Anyway, we haven't had a good food photo for a while (Oh wait, there was that one from the Greek Festival.). Unfortunately, we didn't grow eggplants this year. Instead, this weekend we stopped at a farmers market and picked up a couple so I could make my favorite summer sandwich: fried breaded eggplant with a slice of ripe tomato sprinkled with Parmesan cheese all between two slices of fresh baked cheese bread. This loaf came from Panera. I ordered a small loaf of Three Cheese bread that was supposed to be $3.99, but the girl gave me a gigantic loaf that I think cost $5.99. Then she proceeded to charge me $2.79. I was too darned confused to bring the mistake to her attention.

Primative gameboards.

Lastly, a little bit of decorating. I finally found a seller on eBay who makes fabulous hand painted primitive game boards. The roulette wheel is my favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
I love the shots from the back. I have one of my kids from 1984 in Hondo Texas that is so special....
Keep up the beautiful work....
Love you all....Dolores