blog_banner 20

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day preparations.

Kitten and puppy valentines.


Valentine's Day is a holiday that usually gets only cursory acknowledgment here at our house, but now that Lauren is in school, we're required to be more participatory.

Making out her valentines.


This is the first year that she will be participating in the time honored tradition of exchanging valentines to her classmates.

Valentine Box


We even made a valentine box. It all reminds me too well of Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown."



Writing her name.

I thought for sure that she was going to tire of writing her name 20+ times, but she completed them without complaint.

Ready to be sealed.

Lastly, I'd like to thank our cousin Noreen for sending us a Valentine's Day care package that contained a box of candy hearts that served as last minute inspiration for the new blog banner. I don't think I've ever done black before, but I like how it turned out. Thanks, Noreen!

No comments: