blog_banner 20

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tulip Tuesday.

Show off.

As promised, here are some photos of Mark's tulip bed. He planted 300 bulbs, but a little less than a third were lost to hungry deer. You can't really tell though, because the deer spread their grazing out to a few here and a few there.

Bed of tulips in front of our home.

Tulips have been done to death, so it's challenging to make them look interesting and different.

View of the street through the tulips.

Notice that some of these are quite similar.

 Among the tulips.

I'm pretty sure that I added to the deer's tally in order to get this one.

Inpressionistic tulip.

I wanted to do still life shot like I did with the crabapple blossoms, but I didn't have a chance. I forgot that we had soccer practice tonight.

Single red tulip.

Speaking of activities, check out Lauren's crazy schedule during the next two weeks:

Monday - Nothing
Tuesday - Soccer practice
Wednesday - School field trip to see the symphony
Thursday - Girl Scout meeting
Friday - Girl Scout sleep over at the Carnegie Science Center
Saturday - Soccer practice
Sunday - Day of Rest
Monday - First basketball practice
Tuesday - Soccer practice
Wednesday - 7th Birthday
Thursday: Tour Animal Friends with Girl Scouts
Friday: Nothing
Saturday:  Kennywood picnic
Sunday: Birthday party

What a life! I'm getting exhausted just looking at it.

No comments: