blog_banner 20

Sunday, January 27, 2013

52 Weeks of Cookie: Week 7.

52 Weeks of Cookie:  Week 7

This week, I celebrated my 4 month birthday - yay! There's so much to learn. For example, this week I learned that I really like this stuff called yogurt. My New Ma let me try it, and I couldn't get my licks in fast enough!

Love,

Cookie

***

New Ma here - sorry there hasn't been any other blogging other than our weekly Cookie update. There really hasn't been all that much going on besides work, school, basketball and Girl Scouts. I'm trying to do all 365 challenges for this year, but I haven't been posting the photos here on blog (They are on Flickr of course). Next week, I am planning to start Don Giannatti's Project 52. Each week he gives out real world commercial photographer assignments. So I was thinking of tracking my progress here. We'll see how that goes!

No comments: