blog_banner 20

Saturday, January 5, 2013

52 Weeks of Cookie - Week 4

52 Weeks of Cookie:  Week 4

I just love Big Brother!

My New Ma says that we remind her of these guys:



Big Brother is the coolest! You should see his bed. It is SO BIG! I try to lay on it every chance that I get. I makes me so excited! Although sometimes this wet spot appears on it out of nowhere. I don't know how it gets there, but The Big Guy sure gets sore when it happens.

Look at me. I look GOOD.






Love,

Cookie.

 New Ma here - Marcus is a very good big brother to Cookie. He is very gentle and patient with her, and lets her jump and nibble all over him. In fact, when I was taking photos of them today after long round of playing, Marcus started licking her face. He is such a big softy.










No comments: