blog_banner 20

Sunday, June 22, 2014

52 Weeks of 2014 - Week 25

O long may it wave.

Another week has gone by, and we continue to be very busy. Lauren spent the weekend with her friends, while Mark continues to work hard to get the garden ready for the tour one week from today.

He means business.

When Lauren saw this photo, she exclaimed, "Look at those dirty hands! He means business!"

While I was taking photos of the fruits of his labors, Mark pointed out a butterfly that was enjoying one of his daylilies.

I know I left it in here somewhere.

I think he must have dropped his wallet in there.

This week, Lauren will be attending STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) camp during the day, and I'll be making preparations for next weekend's Girl Scout camping trip. So expect something camp themed for next week's photo!

No comments: