blog_banner 20

Sunday, March 1, 2015

52 Weeks of 2015 - Week 7

52 Weeks of 2015 - Week 7

I'm getting closer to being caught up - only one week behind now!

This week it's all about Kitty Coconut! The topic was "framed." I just happened to notice her under my desk chair, and there it was, as easy as that!

Kitty Coconut Lucky Cat!

During a day off  from school the week prior to this one, I took Lauren to a local art studio called The Art Shop. They have open studio time everyday, so you can just stop in and make whatever you want. We chose to paint ceramics, and it didn't get much cuter than this lucky cat. Lauren decided to paint it to look just like Kitty Coconut!
 
Sketchbook Journal 2015 - Week 
8

Chinese New Year just happened to occur this week, so Kitty Coconut lucky cat fit perfectly into my sketchbook theme too!

No comments: