blog_banner 20

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

52 Weeks of 2015 - Week 9

52 Weeks of 2015 - Week 9

This week's topic was reflection. This is another one of those photography related challenges that I don't really care for, so I went with the straight interpretation.


When you get to the Target Dollar Spot before everyone else.

Here's the in focus version without me in it. This is what it looks like when you make it to the Target Dollar Spot before everyone else (Is it even called that anymore? Most of this stuff was $3!). I actually went back and bought more stuff for the display. I should really do a reshoot! It may seem a little early to decorate for Easter, but this was the week that we turned the clocks ahead. I was excited to have just an extra bit of daylight in the evenings, even though it meant having to drive to work in the dead of night once again.

Sketchbook Journal 2015 - Week 9

And although it was looking like spring on the inside, on the outside it was still cold and snowy this week. March definitely came in like a lion this year!

No comments: