blog_banner 20

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Enjoy it while it lasts.



Spring is here, well at least until tomorrow. Then it's supposed to be in the 30's for the next 4 days. I'm so disappointed because I was really looking forward to taking Easter photos of Lauren outside. She's even invited to an Easter egg hunt on Friday, but how can you hunt for eggs in the snow? Unbelievable.

For the second day in a row, I arrived home from work extremely stressed out. So I just meandered around the yard and took photos until Mark and Lauren came home. It was very relaxing.

At the top of the page is one of our resident fat squirrels. With seven oak trees worth of acorns at their disposal, they don't want for much.

We also have a lot of daffodils:



And a flowering tree that the bumblebees really like:



I just have to keep in mind that like spring flowers, the stuff that's causing me stress is just as fleeting.

No comments: