blog_banner 20

Monday, April 2, 2007

Scrapbook: A Tale of Two Litas



I've had this idea for some time now, so this page came together really quickly for me. After I used red card stock and multiple embellishments on my last page, I reverted back to my comfort zone of white card stock and stickers. I guess you can't always walk on the wild side. I did ink the stickers, so maybe there is hope for me yet.

Paper and stickers came from Chatterbox's Greenhouse kit. Chatterbox is hands down my favorite scrapbooking company. In fact, I've used their patterned paper on three of the four pages that I've shown here.


Journaling reads: It was the best of times, it was, well, pretty darn good times. On July 4th, 2005, your great aunt Phyllis gave you two adorable dolls called “pew babies”. You were too little to play with them, so we put them away until you were about a year old, when Daddy gave one to you to cuddle. We even gave them names, Lulubelle and Carlita, but to you they both became “’lita” (Or “dita”, since you can’t pronounce “l”). You and the Litas are inseparable. When you are upset about something, you'll call out for her as if she's going to spring into action and save you! One good friend is hard to find, Lauren, but you’re lucky to have two!

No comments: