blog_banner 20

Friday, April 6, 2007

Images of Easter past.



It never occurred to me before, but boy, is this photo a little gem. I don't have any photos of me as a child sitting on Santa's lap, but I do have this in all it's technocolor glory. It was taken sometime in either 1975 or 1976 at the Monroeville Mall. I figure that I had to be a least three years old, because I have a vague recollection of going to see the Easter bunny. I will consult with parents when I see them tomorrow. If I ever have time to make a scrapbook of my childhood or of just favorite photos, this will definitely be included.



Here I am sometime in the mid-1990's dying eggs the night before Easter with my grandpap. Anyone in my family will attest that my grandfather was a master at dying Easter eggs. As you can see, he is instructing me the proper way to blow the dye so that it swirls in the bowl just right. A classic family moment.

No comments: