blog_banner 20

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Very special thanks.

Fluffed bow.

One last birthday related post and I promise I will move on to other topics. I wanted to devote an entry to our friends who, while they live out of town in far away places, were with Lauren in spirit on her birthday. We are grateful for your thoughtfulness!

As always, Cousin Noreen came through with a special care package for Lauren. She also enclosed a note:

Note from Noreen.

LOL - you are a girl after my own heart, as I too take my bows very seriously! At Christmas, when I often make my own bows, I take special care to stack my gifts in such a way under the tree as to not smoosh any of them. How did I do, Noreen? I hope my fluffing skills are adequate! :D

Inside was the absolutely CUTEST peasant top and denim capri set (Again, I wish it came in adult size), along with a special story book. Photos will be forthcoming (This outfit may call for a "special" photoshoot!).

Lauren also received cards and money from our friends in Napa, California:

Tony & Dolores card.

From Tony and Dolores

Aunt Dolly dollar.

And from Aunt Dolly...Dollar Tree, here she comes!

Thank you one and all!

No comments: