blog_banner 20

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sport.

Slugger.

Forced Lauren to sit for me yesterday. The exercise was moderately painful, as she kept complaining about wearing the baseball hat. Maybe it's because she plays soccer.

Just a general note about these: I'm having some challenges managing the dark circles under her eyes. If I remove too much, she loses some of her character and doesn't look like herself (Like this top photo). I think I did a better job on those that follow.

Ready to throw some heat.

At least she didn't act totally put out the whole time, so I did get some smiles. This one is my favorite.

Hamming it up.

I'm not sure why this one has a different look to it, as the EXIF data indicates that the camera settings are identical to the other photos. I must have flashed her differently, and I don't remember the details.

This kid plays soccer. Can you tell?

And this is when you know that it's time to throw in the towel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love how she picks out her clothes takes after her dad with those circles under her eyes those allery eyes