blog_banner 20

Monday, October 3, 2011

Sorry. I didn't have time to bake you a cake.

Sorry. I didn't have time to bake you a cake.

I've been so busy this past week. Our Girl Scout year has finally started, so I've been spending much of my time attending meetings, emailing and just general planning.  Things should calm down a little bit on that front now that we've kicked things off.

And here it is only October 3rd, and I think I'm already suffering from winter depression. After a week of not even touching my camera, I finally had an idea for a challenge (Today's topic was "Glass."), but by the time we cleaned up after dinner and finished homework, the precious window light was already gone. So I dragged out my tripod and strobe with the intent of creating some window light of my own.

Thankfully, the weather is supposed to turn gorgeous mid-week, and I mean to take advantage of it. This blog is in desperate need of a new banner!



No comments: