blog_banner 20

Sunday, March 16, 2014

For 52 Weeks of 2014: Week 11

 Serial of cereal.

Once again, I decided to veer from this week's topic. It was "In Your Local Area," and while I could have easily gone out and shot something in my neighborhood, I just wasn't feeling it. In fact, next week's topic is "double exposure," which I'm not into either. So now I'm questioning whether I should continue with the themes or just do my own thing for now on. I do still plan on keeping up the project though.

Instead, here are some bowls of cereal. We love cereal. Mark and Lauren eat it practically everyday. Lauren is particularly obsessed with Double Chocolate Krave (in the green bowl) and has probably eaten it almost daily for the last six months. I only get to eat cereal on the weekends. Right now, my favorite is Banana Nut Crunch that I get from Aldi, but sometimes I like to have a bowl of oatmeal with some blueberries.

No comments: