blog_banner 20

Sunday, May 25, 2014

52 Weeks of 2014- Week 21

Out for a stroll.

I'm still trying to push through my creative funk. After about a year and a half, I thought it was about time that I updated the blog's look. Black is out, and white is in. I couldn't come up with an idea for a new banner photo, so I just used one that I took this week of the dahlias that I got for Mother's Day and played around with it in Photoshop. The font that I used is supposed to be Hannibal Lecter's handwriting - lol.

This week, I've been taking photos with my old Nikon 100mm f/2.8 Series E lens. You have to manually focus with it, so I thought shooting with it would be good exercise. It's tricky to hit the focus, but when you do, it's really sharp. I wouldn't dare try to use it on a moving object.

Growin' my beard.

Other than the dahlias, Marcus was my model. He's been very busy growing his beard and his eyebrows.

Just sittin'.

He put aside his roguishness for just a little while stayed nice and still for me too. He looks so sweet and innocent when he's not trying to eat your underwear, doesn't he?

No comments: