blog_banner 20

Sunday, May 18, 2014

For 52 Weeks of 2014 - Week 20


Waiting on the windowsill.

So after a three week hiatus, I'm finally back. I've actually been taking my weekly photo, but I just haven't been posting them here in a timely manner. I just back filled the last couple of weeks, so I'm all caught up now. I'm also relatively caught up on my sketch journal, but because I'm behind here by nine weeks, that will take a little more work to get all those online.

Anyway, I've been in a bit of a lazy funk as of late, but I think it may be finally lifting. We had a really busy weekend, but it was a good kind of busy. Yesterday, I took Lauren and her friend to see Godzilla, and then the friend slept over night. They wanted to paint, so I had to sketch them each(!) a drawing (Lauren wanted to paint a husky, while her friend wanted to paint a French Bulldog. Had I not been called upon to do this, I would have never known that I am indeed able to draw a French Bulldog!). I also baked them a chocolate cake for snack, made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and then tacos for lunch after I went grocery shopping. Then this afternoon, we all went to a Girl Scout event. Yep, lots of Mother of the Year material right there.

No comments: