blog_banner 20

Sunday, April 5, 2015

52 Weeks of 2015 - Week 13

52 Weeks of 2015 - Week 13

This week's topic was "in the kitchen." I had a quite bit going on this week with Easter preparations, but nothing more daunting than this lamb cake. Although I like to bake, I'm not much of a decorator because I don't see the point in putting in so much stress in effort into something that's just going to be eaten anyway. Or maybe it's because every time I try to decorate a pastry, it's a failure. Anyway, no one was more surprised than me when my lamb cake came out awesome, if I do say so myself. Cool Whip for the win!

 Centerpiece.

I also made a flower arrangement for the very first time. Flowers courtesy of Trader Joes. They just opened a new store, and I love that it's located on my way home from work!


 Color wheel.

The obligatory annual dyed eggs photo.

Sketchbook Journal 2015 - Week 13

 Easter theme was an obvious choice this week. Check out the cutie photo of Lauren dying eggs!

No comments: