blog_banner 20

Sunday, April 26, 2015

52 Weeks of 2015 - Week 16

 52 Weeks of 2015 - Week 16

After a very, very long hiatus, we're back to blogging. No reason for it, other than a combination of being busy with other things and procrastination. But I'm all caught up now - for realz this time!

This week's theme was "It's a Song." So here we have Marcus watching America's favorite pastime. As for the song, I guess I could have picked "Take Me Out to the Ballgame," but I like this one instead:

Oh, put me in coach, I'm ready to play today
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play today
Look at me, I can be centerfield


--Centerfield, John Fogerty

I think he could do it. You should see him catch flying cereal out of the air.

Sketchbook Journal 2015 - Week 16 

Can't get enough of the magnolia trees. I wish they could look like this all year round, but even as I'm writing this, they're just about done.

No comments: