blog_banner 20

Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...spring?

Guitar goddess.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did - in fact, when the last guest left our house on Christmas night, I turned to Mark and said, "That was a really nice Christmas." I'm still sorting through the approximately 175 photos. I haven't gotten to it sooner because I worked all day Friday, and then since yesterday was the first day all week that I didn't have any commitments to fulfill, I pretty much did absolutely nothing. Oh, then there was the fact that the temperature here was almost 70 degrees, so we spent part of the day outside. At one point, I actually felt hot wearing a long sleeved t-shirt! Lauren was in her glory and joyfully played on her swing set. Mark was really in his glory - he's practically finished painting our whole addition!

Painting the addition.

Besides all this, Mark and I stayed up until after 1 a.m. last night watching Battlestar Galactica. I honestly can't remember the last time I stayed up that late.

Oh, and then there's that Guitar Hero game that's been eating up our time. I gave it to Mark as a Christmas gift, but it's Lauren that seems to be destined to be our resident guitar goddess. See for yourself, although be aware that the video quality is crappy, (and yes, I know that I'm a total stage mother):



Thankfully, I'm on vacation until January 5th. During this time, I hope to accomplish some things around the house, including getting my Christmas photos in order. I'm planning on doing a three part post throughout the week to cover it all, so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ross family I'm so happy you guys had a good christmas and so did we .Are weather rangeed from ho t to cold so it was kind of nice some days .And I just wanted to say that cheesecake cookie looked so good and I cant wait to come see you guys some time so have fun on the rest of your break.
Love,
Jennifer Papa