blog_banner 20

Friday, January 30, 2009

Movin' on.

Steve Irwin and mine boxes as far as the eye can see.

Crickey, that's a lot of boxes (Yes, that is none other than Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, may he rest in peace.).

As of Monday, my company is moving us to new offices. I had been at the current location since 1997. 1997. That's eleven years. I practically grew up there. It is a heck of a lot of work execute such a massive relocation. Everyone really pulled together and pitched in, and as a result we were able to leave 2 hours early today confident that everything was packed and ready to go.

Me & Mel C.

Mel C is coming along too. At the new office, she'll be sitting few feet down the hall from me.

Steve and Mel C.

Sadly, we cannot say the same for the Crocodile Hunter. We tried to pack him inside a box, but he just wouldn't fit.

Me & Dave

I tried to have a photo taken of me fake weeping in front of my office, but they came out too blurry. So here is one of me and my counterpart Dave having one last meeting before we hit the road.

No comments: