blog_banner 20

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Home.

You can never go home again, but the truth is you can never leave home, so it's all right.

This one was actually kind of difficult for me. I have so many photos of the interior and exterior of our home, it was hard to come up with some new ideas! (Photographer's note: The photo above has purple fringing around the mailbox, which a bad thing. This is the first time that I've ever noticed it in one of my photos. I'll have to research how to make sure it doesn't happen again.).

Toothbrush family portrait.

Like our family portrait, represented by toothbrushes.

Saturday morning pancakes.

Saturday morning pancakes.

Relaxing in stripey socks.

Relaxing at home, in stripey socks (Yes, in a few ways Lauren actually does take after her mother.).

No comments: