blog_banner 20

Monday, January 17, 2011

Topless (Without people).

If men had more up top we'd need less up front.

Unless they're plastic. A bit silly answer to the challenge, but it made me get out and use my macro lens. I almost figured out how to use it properly too. I just couldn't get it to focus exactly where I wanted it - on the helmet (If you look at the image full size, the focus is actually on the crook of his arm). Next time, though.

"Just sell the tops."

Then I decided to switch to the 50mm f/1.8 for this one because I wanted the top of the cupcake blurred as much as possible.

Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.

Yesterday's theme was "afternoon." Another group member had the same idea - I like her execution much better. I even have a copy of The Pillars of the Earth. I really need to get around to reading it.

Where will they take me?

Lastly, here's a bonus photo of my (not so) new boots. I bought these last fall, but I didn't wear them until today because all my jeans were boot cut and wouldn't look right tucked into the boot. Since the camera was set up right there, I decided to take a photo to commemorate the occasion. These boots are special, you see, because they're girl's and not women's. Even though they were for kids, I fell in love with them anyway and went searching for an adult equivalent. Then I discovered that a girl's size 5 shoe is the equivalent to a women's size 7! So I went and got them. I wonder where they'll take me...

No comments: