blog_banner 20

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kicking it.

Watching the action.

I can't believe it's the last day of May! Activities are starting to wrap up for the summer, so I thought it was about time I took the annual soccer photos. This is Lauren's fifth season playing. We now have soccer shirts in every color except yellow and red. But there's always next season to complete our collection.

Coaches corner.

Having a bit of a huddle with the coaches during practice.

Waiting in line.

Time to wait in line for drills!

Practicing drills.

Practicing footwork.

Footwork.

It was right about now that she realized that I was taking photos and immediately demanded that I cease and desist. So I didn't get any photos during the game.

Hanging with the teammates.

But I couldn't resist taking just one more of Lauren and her teammates hanging out in / by the goal as they watched their other teammates practice. I'm always sad to see soccer season end. Luckily, it's just a short few months between now and next season (Unlike between Fall and Spring, which is more like a 5 month break), and they'll finally be adding goalies when she plays at the U-8 level. After next year, play gets a little more serious, so we'll have to wait and see if she wants to keep at it, as she mostly seems to enjoy the social rather than the athletic aspects of the game.

Girl Scouts is also winding down next week, so I'll try to post some highlights of the year in the coming days.

No comments: