blog_banner 20

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

25 Days of Christmas - Day 3

25 Days of Christmas - Day 3

Last Friday, we visited Kennywood's Holiday Lights for the first time. It's really amazing to see how they transform the park, especially considering that they only have the month to do it after Fright Nights ends.  The whole park is covered in lights, and they even alter some of the rides like Ghostwood Estate, the train and of course the Grand Carousel so they have a holiday theme. It was a great time, and I'd definitely go again. And that's coming from someone who doesn't do so well in the cold!

Carousel horse.

Unfortunately, I didn't take many photos because I was doing my best to just live in the moment and have a good time. I snapped this one real quick because Lauren was yelling that the guy was waiting for me to sit down so he could start the ride.

Noreen.

Lauren didn't want me to take her picture riding the carousel, so instead I took one of my cousin Noreen. I love that she's having such a good time!

No comments: