blog_banner 20

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013 - Christmas Evening

Cookie helping.

The parade of presents continued as we spent Christmas evening with my family.

Lauren and Spirograph.

Spirograph is back! I will probably enjoy this as much as Lauren.

 Me and grab bag gift.

One of the my many "grab bag" gifts (Which is what my mom has always called any small gift item).

_DSC0665

Mark and his grab bags.

Grandma and her Potato Express.

But I got Grandma her own grab bag - a Potato Express!

 Pappy and his kitty calendar.

Here's Pappy showing off the calendar that I made for him, featuring Roxy and Kitty Coconut!

 Craig and Phyllis.

Next it was Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Craig's turn.

 Craig enjoying his hot panini.

Craig certainly enjoyed his Panera Bread hot press panini sandwich!

Craig and Mel C.

And what's even hotter than a Panera Bread panini sandwich? Why Mel C, of course!

That's concludes another Ross Family Christmas. A lot of sweat and tears (but thankfully, no blood) goes into making Christmas happen each year, but in the end, it's always worth it.

No comments: