blog_banner 20

Saturday, December 7, 2013

25 Days of Christmas - Day 7

Tree lot.

Today we went to pick our real tree. Mark found this tree lot in the next town over that where every tree was priced at $30. It was the smallest tree lot that I ever saw, but they did have really nice trees. I'm sure there are some tree connoisseurs that visit multiple places to find just the right tree. Not us - we purchased the first one we saw. The entire process took less than five minutes.

Junior sized nativity.

So naturally a small tree lot would have a junior sized nativity. One of the houses on the main road in our town had this nativity in the front yard, and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. A few years ago, the occupants moved and took their nativity with them. I miss that little nativity, so I was happy to see it again. And now I even have I photo of it!

25 Days of Christmas - Day 7

Here's our tree waiting to be decorated. It's just the right size for our dining room. I hope that tree lot does well because we'll be going back next year!

No comments: