blog_banner 20

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

25 Days of Christmas - Day 17

 25 Days of Christmas - Day 17

I'm so exhausted that I almost didn't post today, even though I had photos all lined up. We started the day by finding that our tree fell over. Luckily, we hadn't decorated it yet, but there were pine needles all over the living room.

 Baskets of greenery.

After a full day of work, I went grocery shopping, came home and made dinner, helped Lauren work on a project for school, and then made home made hot chocolate and wrapped gifts to bring to tomorrow's Girl Scout meeting. Everyday between now and the day after Christmas is looking just as full.

 Giant pine cones.

Anyway, these are some photos that I took around our local nursery where we bought the tree that fell over. I'll reveal the actual tree in a future post.

All tied up.

No comments: