blog_banner 20

Friday, December 31, 2010

Make some noise.

Make some noise this new year.

Looks like we have come to the end to another year. Usually, I dread the coming of the new year and all the uncertainty that it brings with it, but this year, I'm actually looking for to it. After all, one of the things that I worry about actually almost happened this year, and yet, life still continued on course. And hey, for the first time in recent memory, Mark and I actually have plans for New Year's Eve. So we're getting off to the right start.

Personally, I feel like I accomplished a lot this year (I think that the meager 50 posts to the blog this year may just prove how busy I was), but I still have more that I want to do. This year, I will create more things. I will sew more and knit more and glue more things together. I will take A LOT more photos. I will read more books. I will cook more. I will go to more places and see more things. I be more involved in the lives of those around me.

Happy new year from Daisy Dog.

More to come tomorrow - hopefully. :)

No comments: