blog_banner 20

Sunday, October 28, 2012

13 Days of Halloween: Day 10

13 Days of Halloween:  Day 10

A little fright music...

We're in the home stretch! I already shot tomorrow's photo, and I have an idea for Tuesday. And in spite of the torrential rain that is expected, I'm sure something will present itself on Halloween.

On a photography related note, I've been doing some experimenting with on-camera flash. I took this one and the one of "Thing" bouncing the flash behind me, rather than pointing it in front or up to the ceiling. I'm fairly pleased with the results, and I think this one looks especially natural (Well, you'll have to take my word for it that the, raw unprocessed version did.). This could come in handy during the dark winter months when I have very little natural light to use. Speaking of dark winter months, can you believe that we'll be turning the clocks back next weekend? Yuck...

No comments: