blog_banner 20

Monday, October 29, 2012

13 Days of Halloween: Day 11

13 Days of Halloween:  Day 11

Don't worry about Kitty Coconut. She eventually got her revenge. When I came home from work today, I found that one of the rats hands had been torn off and was left unceremoniously on the step. She may look like a little princess, but trust me, you don't mess with Kitty Coconut.

In other news, we're now in the middle of the Frankenstorm, but in my opinion, this storm is more of a mouse than monster (Get it? Mouse?) for our area, no matter how much of a fuss our local media is making about it. Nevertheless, our district has cancelled school tomorrow and already called for a two hour delay on Wednesday, while our township has postponed trick or treating until Saturday. I'm all for the rescheduling of trick or treating, but I think they should have waited to see what the night brings before cancelling school. Well, if they're isn't a Day 12 tomorrow, you'll know that we lost power!

No comments: