blog_banner 20

Thursday, October 25, 2012

13 Days of Halloween: Day 6

13 Days of Halloween:  Day 6

Ugh - sorry for missing yesterday. I just had one of those days where nothing seemed to go my way. I had three different ideas, and none of which really panned out. Today I made up for it, and decided to take no prisoners by making a shopping trip to the dollar store for props and stopping by our local cemetery. I was going to skip this one and instead post the two photos that I took today for Day 6 and 7, but I decided against it after I heard that we're in for some awful weather next week. So I figured that I was better off being slightly ahead of myself, just in case something unexpected happened next week which would prevent me from having a photo to post.

Anyway, this is Zero, Jack Skellington's faithful ghost dog from A Nightmare Before Christmas.



The theme song always get stuck in my head...

No comments: