blog_banner 20

Saturday, January 18, 2014

2014 Sketch Journal - Week 2

2014 Sketch Journal - Week 2

When I was considering starting a journal, the thought had occurred to me that I was going to have to document a bad day at some point and how I would go about doing that. Little did I know that I was going to have tackle that problem so soon, and it wouldn't just be a day, but a whole week!

This layout was inspired by a card that my cousin Noreen had to sent me years ago. Photographing people is not my strength, and neither is drawing people. I *slaved* over Wonder Woman. I also came to the realization that I'm in desperate need of a flesh colored pencil. I ended up using a couple of Lauren's crayons, which unfortunately mixed with the graphite. The layout is much more dynamic than last week's, so I think I'm getting the hang of it!

No comments: